Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"Hey! I'm Talking to You!"

shouted an annoying voice to the right of me. I continue to build up on my fire warriors, up to the point where they even have their own shield drones. I was just about to finish the game before the annoying voice grew into an annoying tug.
"What the heck! You call me into your room to talk, and you just play your stupid games!" She lectured, pulling on the sleeve of my t-shirt.
"What? Yeah! Totally. I agree," I called out bluntly while trying to shrug her off. She gets into one of her tantrums, the ones that are louder the a screeching chimpanzee - more annoying too.
"Okay! I'm sorry. I'm exiting the game. Happy?" I switch off the monitor and look blankly at my sister. We begin to talk. She tells me all about how Elizabeth's parents are planning on moving to Sacramento and how Amanda's leaving for a different school.
"I just want to move away too. I hate San Jose. It's boring as hell." She tells me.
"Hey, that's what happens. People move away. Like in the first grade when my friend moved away. He was pretty hot too."I think twice on what I just said and added "Hey! How come I think all these guys are hot? I think I might be bi or some shit."
"Well, there's nothing wrong with that." My sister points out . That's what I love about my sister, she's so accepting.
"Oh em gee! Let's go tell dad! He'll be hella pissed! Let's go piss him off! Yeah! It'll be hilarious! He'll probably kick me out or ship me to Vietnam!" I laugh hysterically and out of control. I've totally lost it.
"Okay, we can do that, just don't tell mom because she has high blood pressure."We start laughing really loud. She adds," She says she doesn't want us to be like that because it's not normal." I nod my head and turn back towards the computer, turning on the monitor and start to type away.
"She's not normal." I blurt out.
"Well, what the hell does normal mean anyways when everyone is different?"

No comments: