Tuesday, November 27, 2012

my heart softens, swollen shut, i think of her too often. the slightest (touch) thought brings back a potent punch, the kind you find in kool-aid stuff Jones town bluff, she like my main muff
im profound my pro-sounds make y'all pronouns look like normal ones, pronounce your
every thought is made for her
i tell my mind to forget her
but it fights for her
my soul is imparted i parted it out for sell
i dont have my heart anymore, cant you tell
it belongs to you, or at least I thought
but now I'm not sure, for what have i sought?
a long and battered relationship, it feels like a drought
drained of emotions, tears, and any form of companionship
all I'm left with is fear
the fear of being alone
the fear of not finding someone
the fear of not having you
crushes me so I cannot move
I think of you when i think of no one
when I'm alone and you're the only one
the only buoy i grab a hold of in the sea of confusion
take a chance but what chances are left when you've only got one

No comments: