Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's easy to forget about the

most important things in your life when there are so many less important things floating around. It's easy to forget who you love, and who loves you, and the turkey sandwich you ate for lunch, when life's filled with ap exams and sat subject tests, cheyahh. You know? I'm glad life's busy at times but then again I feel like things are moving too quick and I hope that I'm not growing up too fast. I'm afraid of looking back, a year from now, going, what the fuck? You know? sigh. I always tell everyone to lighten up and be happy, do your thing, do what you gotta do, go. Do it. Now. Where does that leave me? I mean I'm happy as fuck but, shit what the fuck am I saying. I'm happy, fuck it haha.

PEACE! =]



oh and I love YOU by the way! <3

No comments: