Monday, April 21, 2008

Poo.

My brother and dad were arguing again during dinner. I don't remember what it was about but my brother finished his food and went upstairs. After my brother left, I looked at my dad and asked him if he loved my brother, Victor. He erupted in laughter, rice flying everywhere and what not. It was pretty hysterical. I asked him again, more seriously, but he just kept on laughing.
"What a silly question," he said.
"Do you?" I persisted. He quieted a little and swallowed his food.
"What kind of question is that?"
"I wanna know!"
"I love everyone," he said. Suddenly my mom came from underneath her rock and spoke up.
"You never say it," she proclaimed.
"Yeah, you never do," I concurred.
"Why do I have to say it?" asked my dad.
"Because, they need to know,"she said. But then you know Duy and all, he had to go and say one of the cheesiest things ever.
"Maybe he doesn't have to say it. Maybe he shows us his love everyday through his actions"
Basically, I killed the conversation and my dad told me to go clean up Parmesan's crap. Ta da.

No comments: