Sunday, August 10, 2008

I hate it how I can't work without people, but at the fucking same time, I can't work with people. I find it extremely ironic and annoying. What the hell, what the hell, what the hell. Oh dearest diary, can I call you a diary? I just. I don't know. I sound like a little baby right now but I don't care. I just want everything to go away! Please let everything go away. Wash me. Cleanse me. Eradicate, Purify, Free me! God I don't even KNOW what eradicate MEANS. I just threw it into my hodgepodge of words to make me sound cool or something. GOD I'm so fake. SHEEP IN WOLVES CLOTHING. POSER. MASKED MAN! YOU'LL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING. Worthless piece of feces. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR



LOOK AT THAT. LOOK AT THAT DIGRESSION. weren't you talking about working with others? Well the problem originates from my deep-rooted dependency on other people. I BREATHE off of friends. I NEED people to self-exist. I am a parasite. Moochmoochmoochmooch. Oink oink. fattyfat. I can't ever work alone. I just. I don't have the motivation. I need study groups. I need to accomplish projects with a partner. But, that's only half of the problem, because the truth of the matter is I CAN'T work with other people. It just leads to distractions and complications. Life is hard. PERIOD. PERIOD. PERIOD. ELLIPSES.........

No comments: