Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Okayokayokayokayokay



That's right...that's right..

If you are in any way interested in seeing the entire video, go onto youtube and search up "cheesewillis" you'll find all the videos you'll ever need to find about Duy.
=] So recently I've been hooked onto poker. My brother's friend Tiffany and I have been on it like Columbian drug smugglers are into money. Anyways, it's been great. We've been playing on yahoo and I'm pretty rich, virtually. If anyone sees me eating a bag of potato chips please call the pope and tell him I like pie. uhm....talk about RANDOMNESS...Anyways I'm just writing crap because I don't really think anyone really READS this blog anymore so its basically a diary now. SORTA. cept all of the secretive things are hidden away in umm hidden place. Like UNSEEN POSTS THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN SEEN.BEFORE. AND STUFF. posts. I've never..posted.oooo0o0o00o creepy. Indeed, my creepiness is off the scale today, but I don't really mind. OOOOOOOH I love this song. "Love don't come so easiiilly tHis doesnt have to end in tragggedy i have you and you have meeee we're one in a million why cant you see I;m waitint waiting for nothing! you're leaving leavin me hangin! When did your heart go missing when did YOUR HEART GO MISSING! OH MAAAAN I THINK I JUST WHOA!! I HIT IT HAHA! YEAH BABY. so yeah creepiness..Take care of your tonsils and tend to your gardens.

Daily lesson: Don't eat spaghetti while brushing your teeth. Common sense you say? I'd like to prove you wrong.


oh and uhmm A.T. Travis is coolio. There. Happy? =]

No comments: