Sunday, May 11, 2008

While in Maine on a Train with my Cane, a crossword puzzle left a Strain on my Brain.

I've tried. I honestly have. And for what? A cold slap across the face? I might sound really stupid and pessimistic right now but the thought of trying just seems pointless. Even that "try your best" thing is getting on my nerves. I mean. I attempted the impossible. I threw everything I had and I gave it my all. My 110%. And I failed with flying colors and a night of brain-strain (yes I can actually rhyme thanks for noticing. Oh and I'm not sure if I can just throw in a hyphen like that to connect brain and strain together but hopefully I can because I did and I'm not changing it. ) Am I going to tell you want I'm talking about? Most definitely not. But are you allowed to ask? Of course, with a quick dismissed "no". But hey. At least you tried. I mean, trying is all that matters right?

No comments: